How to set up teams for success - regardless of where they work from.
Considering that 90% of developers are at least part-time employed, it’s high time to think outside the box to meet your developer hiring goals. The most obvious opportunity to expand your recruiting reach? Offer remote working options to talented developers outside of your area.
In this free guide, you will learn how to:
- How Stack Overflow has remote culture built in
- Why should you offer remote working options to developers?
- What makes remote work so attractive?
- Are you committed to remote culture?
- How to back up remote culture in your job listings